Friday, June 18, 2004

DEAN !

Dean, I don't have to tell you how proud I am of you or how much I respect you. I've already told you and you already know. You're full of courage and growing more and more everyday. Serious as an old bust of a Roman senator and light as a clown, all at once. There is so much work for you to do, and life is not going to be easy for you. You deserve better than you get, and I believe you will get what you deserve. If you were a tree you'd be a young maple sapling,lanky-thin, tall and merry, but sober at the same time. Even when you throw a party you're five miles from everyone else there, in your own world with your own thoughts. The moment someone is in need you come right out of them to do whatever you can. Your heart is full. Whenever you need me, however you need me, I'll be there to support you.

The birds are singing... it is the hour of Math son of Mathonwy. It is the beginning of the two hour dawn that begins in darkness and ends in silver yellow light. To me there is no more magical time. Here the world is transformed and the day reborn. If there was ever to be healing and magic, it would be during the dawn.

No comments: