Monday, November 01, 2004

First Day

Well, between Samhain and All Saints, there was a lot to do today without even mentioning the NaNoWriMo. But I have to mention it. Against all sense I have decided to write this book, and begun writing it. I have some idea where it's going. The blog looks really nice. It looks like a real book and everything. It's sort of like the web site I always wanted, and I'd better save the template because I honestly don't know how the hell I did it.

Bree! Bree! Wonderful Bree. Bree is wonderful.

No, I am not talking about the cheese.

3 comments:

Frema said...

Wow, whoever this Bree person is, she sure is lucky to have such an enthusiastic cheerleader! :)

Chris said...

Frema: how inciteful of your to say such things about Bree.

Chris said...

Okay, London, I will check my mail. i KNEW you'd like the new colors!