Monday, February 09, 2004

When I told Meg about the whole Maura, me, Dean triangle, she said, "Well, when you do meet him, you'd better ask why the %^&* ! he was waving at you like he knew you in the first place?" I'd forgotten all about that. He didn't know that my friend was his old friend. He just spotted me out of the blue one day. I guess that's why I feel some responsibility for understanding him a little.

So, yeah, me and Maura did what only me and Maura could do. Two straight people took over a gay night club and cleared the center stage. We were on fire, no pun intended, while Dean sat the sidelines. I ask her, "Should we check on him, ask if he's alright?" Because I DO feel a little responsible.

Maura keeps on dancing and says, "Well, shit, he brought us here. He can sit down and watch us!"

No comments: