Thursday, February 19, 2004

Just turned the TV on. Commercial says that everytime I smoke a cigarette it takes seven to ten minutes from my life, that for an average smoke this could be ten years. I wish that shit worked in retrospect. Is there a way I could smoke off the period of my life from graduation to about eight months ago?

Since everyone left the house this week, I planned things so that the only reason to leave my house this week would be to go to Mass. If I could hold it at home, then I probably wouldn't leave at all. On retreat this week, reflecting and returning to me, to being true to why I am here, if I am faithful to my gifts.

Wake up when I am ready, get things done eventually, let out the dogs, pour them kibble, set down fresh water. Things are very simple today.

No comments: