Wednesday, May 17, 2017

IN THE MORE MERCIFUL MOMENTS

In the more merciful moments, God speaks. I hear him speaking so clearly..

You can go home again. In fact, you must. The road simply won't be as easy as many think, and when you get there, it may not look like it used to.

In these more merciful moments I followed me senses and went to visit a friend who had been distant and strange for a time who finally told me about all that had been going on. The more merciful moments are when I sit on the steps of the Freemason Temple smoking a cigarette at ten at night, watching the cars roll by. In the more merciful moments I sit in prayer and remember the beauty of life.

Reassembling these abandoned blog pages is like reassembling the scattered parts of myself, a work of prayer almost. I realize the strong place of eroticism in my life. It isn't just titillation but exploration and a refusal of shame, a refusal of the ways of the world which always encourage shame and make us deny our first feelings.



No comments: