Monday, August 09, 2004

She Said to Solomon

lover,
so close i'd call you father, brother,
brother it's no bother
don't hesitate to come to me
as day follows the morrow
so when you leave i am left all hollow
the space between these young thighs
sighs for the memory of you
longs to encompass you
i am all like your private house
the door wide open
waiting for you come inside me
and this room at evening
under the white blue moon
is just too big, this bed too empty
unless you come and fill it.
your scent is better that the musk of perfume
your scent is better than the heated garden in late June
your body,
over me
is my delight

7 comments:

Frema said...

Something wicked this way comes.

Unknown said...

Well, what I want to know is where do you get it from? You dirty boy!! lol

H

Chris said...

I get it from the BIBLE! And if you heathens ever read the Song of Solomon you'd know how nasty the Good Book can be!

Unknown said...

Thanks very much! I think I might have managed to grasp the fact that this was inspired by the song of Solomon, but I just wondered where it cam from IN YOUR HEAD!

Pinklunamoon said...

ohhh...so right words her words, what can be more a delight than your lover?

Chris said...

To Pinklunamoon:

um.... to lovers. Whoever the lover may be.

Pinklunamoon said...

I don't und...