Thursday, January 29, 2004

NOTES ON DEPRESSION

Okay, Andrew, Jon, everything you all said about depression had me going, "Oh, yeah, the good ole days!" Remember the time when I was cold all the time and couldn't feel? Then remember when sensation returned and all I wanted to do was cry because every sensation hurt? I was watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer-- yeah, I like it, so what? And after she's been brought back from the dead her life is awful and she wants to die again and... to make a long story short, her best friend tries to end the world. The earth opens up and swallows Buffy and her sister. They're in a cemetery when it happens. The show ends with them having to help each other crawl out of the grave. Buffy's got to do it all over again.

Who says that show isn't true to life !

No comments: