Saturday, March 13, 2004

At Evening Prayer I'm filled with love:

Thou, who at thy first Eucharist didst pray
that all thy Church might be forever one
grant us at every Eucharist to say
with longing heart and soul, "Thy will be done."
O may we all one bread one body be,
through this blest sacrament of unity..."


How many years singing this in a place where no one wanted to understand that the whole world is God's church, and love is the unity and sacrifice that holds us together?

A week before Equinox the sun is still up at this time. The whole world is God's body. No one is excluded from his peace.

This is what I always sought, since the first day I walked into a church. A last thing to thank God for before I sleep... that at last I found it.

Or did it find me?

Or does it matter?

Grace.

No comments: