Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Has It Really Been A Year?

I can hardly believe it, but we have been here a year now. I want to thank you. Friends, hard core readers, the folks who stop by now and again, inspirations. A year later, much to my surprise, the broomstick is still flying. I owe it to you, and I thank you. This year has been so full of adventures, twists and turns and you all have been there for me in them. May all of your Christmases be white-- unless you live in Australia-- and may all of us have more joy, more surprise, and more happiness than we've had in the year before!

Hell yeah, bitch!

5 comments:

Frema said...

I think the correct wording is, "Beoootch!"

Happy Anniversary. :)

Chris said...

To Frema: I actually thought the spelling was biotch, and I have seen (incorrectly) byotch. But yes, your spelling is certainly the correct one. I think I saw in that way in the Oxford English Dictionary, so it's got to be correct.

Chris said...

London,
this year's gift will be cash. In fact, I will send you a big fat check for THREE TIMES AS MUCH as you got last year !

It'll be great!

Unknown said...

I can't believe it's been a year either. It's almost Christmas here - only 1 hour to go!! Also, I've been driving for a year, so yay me!

Chris said...

I know! It's been a year since, not to get sappy, some of the most wonderful changes have happened, and some of the most wonderful people have come into my life.

Oh, P.S. I think I FINALLY found out how I'm going to print JAMNIA. I'm so proud and happy! Helen, London, Frema, I really don't think this would have happened without you. I know they say writers write alone, but it's not true. Not totally.