Thursday, July 29, 2004

Oh, you old drunk motherfucker, fat and sightless in all of your ways,
groping like a worm through the shit you made, jealous and malicious over the shit you are, the
shit you were, the shit you ever shall be
world without end
Amen
why is it a crime to wrench a man’s throat open
and wouldn’t the police understand if I dipped you in lye
if i ripped out your eyes
slowly
you bastard
shut the fuck up
i’m talking now
and how would you like it if i carried out my dreams
ripped you into seams
i suppose you thought i’d sit silently
silently, for one year and one half i listented to motherfuckers
was fucked over by motherfuckers
sons and daughter motherfuckers
little baby motherfuckers
fuck that shit
next time you’ll get lit
i would like to ram a car through every asshole near and far
i would like to make you pay
for all the bullshit you’d like to say
if would take forcep and prong
just to rip out your fucking tongue
and i would laugh you all the way
to the hospital that way
the Morrigan is high tonight
don’t piss me off
get out my sight.

Good night.

5 comments:

Pinklunamoon said...

surely i don't like this one.

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I like the blog. I was searching for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here. Feel free to check mine out also jesextender

Anonymous said...

yelking I have located a proven technique anyone can implement to very easily enlarge their penis in very little time and effort. I've been able to generate a major gain in size and girth. This product is the most effective I've found online. Customers just like you turning out the gains they seek with very little effort. Stop worrying about a tiny cock, dwindling confidence, never leave your mate unsatisfied yet again, and start living your life the way YOU choose with a bigger, harder, and wider cock! - Please visit yelking

Anonymous said...

yelking I have located a proven approach anyone can implement to very clearly enlarge their male member in very little time and effort. I've been able to create a major growth in size and girth. This product is the most effective I've found online. Folks just like you attaining the gains they want with very little struggle. Stop being nervous about a small cock, low confidence, never leave your mate unsatisfied again, and commence living your life the way YOU pick with a bigger, harder, and wider penis! - Please visit yelking

Anonymous said...

[url=http://vtyupdr.com]URQRl[/url] , WCCvJLFauLuzcg - http://iluubcb.com