Tuesday, July 20, 2004

FINE

Everyone here will do well. I know it. Now it’s evening. The day is ending and I am thinking of all of my friends. Annie, I know you will get past this crap. You’re so strong and you keep on loving. Frema, you know I cannot thank you enough for all the hard work you do for me, after yu have done the hard work at school and the hard work at the office. I know you will be exactly the writer you want to be and Andrew, you may not know it, but your very desire is making you the writer you need to be. In time you’ll know everything you need to do. I know you’re thinking: but I’ve already given things time. Give it more time. You can’t make a thing happen before it’s time. There’s no good from that. Trust me. David, you really have no idea how good a guitar player you are, and that’s your trouble. You idolize other people too much and don’t understand your skill. Once you trust your voice and find your vocal range (which is probably a lot higher that you’d like it to be) you will soar and no one will be able to stop you. Everyone will idolize YOU. How does that sound?

1 comment:

Frema said...

You're welcome. I'm happy to do it. :)