Friday, October 01, 2004

Eversky

All this day I have been resting from most things, but not from getting the new blog ready for NaNoWriMo. It almost looks right, but there's this funky little thing with everything being centered. If I could just find a way to "uncenter" the font. This book, which has, as far as I know, no plot, is called Neversky. I didn't know it was in the blogosphere yet, and the funny thing is it got it's first comment when there was only one sentence up. Not even a good sentence. Here, at Witch's Blood, where I am working harder than ever, I hardly get comments at all. I think for a long time I let this deter me. I know I did. Well, whatever is being written, if it is good enough I suppose someone is reading.

I am getting tired. I am about to run out of juice. I'd better stop while there's a little left. I'd better take myself to bed.

No comments: