Wednesday, February 16, 2005

After Valentine

Tonight I burnt my useless wands. All of life is magic. I wake up in such a mood. I want to say so much. I want to pray for so much, and there are no words for it. The Spirit will simply have to suffice. There is so much love in me. Love for a would be lover, love for friends, love for friendly people, love for the folks coming into my life. There is even love for the people I pity who are so goddamned sad, and cold. There is such a longing. I want it all to be alright. Somehow I know it will be. I say a prayer for that, weave a spell for the happiness of the world. Somewhere, somehow, I am part of that happiness.

I am so in love with life. I love the rain that falls and the weather warming up. I love the seminarian laughing as I run across the street with the change of the red light. I love chocolates with truffle sauce in their center and good wine and cigarettes and coffee. I love sleeping. I would love fucking if I had someone to fuck, so instead I love the people who get to fuck all the time. I love time... as much as I fear it. The world is full of fear and the fear is full of grace. If there weren't grace and love the world couldn't go around.

3 comments:

Frema said...

Amen, brother! (No pun intended)

We are overdue for a phone call. But not today.

Unknown said...

Honey, did you realise you posted this thrice??? :)

Chris said...

really?