Friday, June 02, 2017

ALONE

Sometimes we need the negative space, the space between paragraphs where nothing is said and little is done. The little Sabbath between all things that makes a necessary breath. We log on, momentarily, to Adam4Adam where people are always at their worst always putting you at your worst, and then move way from that island of misfit and broken toys. I feel whole right now and wish to remain that way. It is not true that all religions are the same or that we want the same things. Leavine on religion I find myself leaving its values, what it offers and what I am trying to obtain and attuning myself to something different, something I believe to be better. Embracing Buddhist, for example, one must except that the promises and goal of Christianity are simply not there and weight if the qualities of this other way are better are more meet. The old concerns hand there like phantom arms.


I feel so alone and solitary, solid, whole, contained, not in need, not desperate, not longing for attention, love, friendship, fucking, at peace in myself. I would not endanger this by spending too much time online. I almost wish to spend no time online.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

You'll never be alone
if you follow us to
Seventh-Heaven, ms babe...

'the more you shall honor Me,
the more I shall bless you'
-the Infant Jesus of Prague

Unknown said...

Sorry.
Cant tell if your MIGHTY tricep
was on you or the doorway, dood.
Nevertheless...

Make Your Choice -SAW