Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Waters

The Message that comes to me tonight in the dark is love. Love, love, love. This love is the window that lets the air in, the light in the dark, the fire of life. And I am dreadfully afraid of it. I am afraid to be carried away by this love, to love something too stony or afraid to love me back. I am afraid of being done in by love. Something tells me I've been done in too many times before.

Or maybe the truth is that I've never come to this point. That anger, jealousy, impatience, shortsightedness... all of these things come in the way of me ever gettign a chance to love. I feel like last week was the door I've never gone through. With one person I wasn't willing t work things out and I broke it off. With someone else... I was broken of with. I don't know what it's like to go into these treacherous waters.

No comments: