Saturday, October 15, 2005

Yom Kippur

Is anyone out there? I wouldn't be surprised if no one was. The last time I was here was before school started, and I just looked at that last passage which was stupid but accurate. I've found myself in a new, great, strange place.

I'd been thinking about coming back to Witch's Blood for some time and I hope it's permanent. Today, during the fast I new something had to happen. I knew I would come back and leave a note here. My book is finally fit to be seen, so go see it: http://www.lulu.com/content/144803

The other day I got a first copy of the new novel, the one where I look over it and see all the mistakes and typos before the world does. I feel accomplished. Not impressed with myself, but rather like I had a duty to these stories, these first two in particular, and I have seen them to the point where they are in print, where the first one can be read. I have kept faith with them. So many changes have occured in this one year since last Yom Kippur.

1 comment:

Frema said...

I'm here, I'm here!

*waves hand*