Sunday, August 14, 2005

Bliss

I wanted to thank you all. Especially you, Helen. I will put a link up to the book, but when I feel like it, and when I have the time.

London, I have a message for you. It seems that you are one of those people unfortunate enough to have a bliss. Most people don't. They don't understand that's the secret. Most people are pretty common. That's why it's called being common. But some people really have something they need to do, want to do. They will betray themselves if they don't do it. This is their passion, their bliss. I don't care what Oprah says, everyone doesn't have one. But you do. As Joseph Campbell once said: follow your bliss.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're welcome. I'm here to be an ear if you ever need one.

Chris said...

I do need ears. I just filed for my financial aid yesterday. There is no reason I shouldn't get it, and generally it takes weeks, sometimes longer for everything to get ready. Last year I filed and my money didn't come until the first semester was almost over. But I think I'm supposed to find out today, and I haven't gotten the e-mail yet. I never feel secure about stuff like this until it's already fixed and done. I HATE waiting.

Unknown said...

Everything ok? Haven't heard from you in a while. I'll try and send an email sometime soon!